- Tools and components are interchangeable with LOCATOR® systems
- Abutment includes male processing set
- Lowest vertical height in the world
- Resilient attachment with superior mobility
- Dual retention for longest lasting performance
- Easy insertion and accurate alignment using self-location design
- Compatible with Locator systems at tissue, bone, and external levels
- Plastic carrier for the abutment allows for easy and safe handling and alignment
Each product is inspected and follows the strictest quality control guidelines to ensure consistency and accuracy.
Kits contain an abutment with carrier, male processing kit complete with metal housing, a spacer, and 3 retention caps. The carrier system allows for safe and easy insertion of the abutment. The denture spacer with accurate metal housing ensures that the right amount of space is saved on the denture. The transfer coping mechanism is also used as impression coping. Conveniently bundled, the carrier can conveniently be cut with scissors.
For compatible accessories such as the optimax tool and combo torque wrench, click here.